The first step in building your KWS environment is to create your KWS app:
- Log into your KWS Control Panel.
- In the main menu, select My Apps.
- In the top right-hand corner, click Create App/website. The Create App view is displayed.
- Enter a name and description for your app.
- Click Save. The Basic Information view displays your new app:
- Set the following options on or off, as required by your particular KWS flow:
- Require parent to agree to terms and conditions
- Collect child date of birth
- Collect parent email address
- Click Save.
Localise your app’s basic information
To localise your app’s basic information, select the required language from the dropdown menu on the right-hand side, and then enter the localised settings and click Save.
For more information about localising your KWS environment, see Localisation.