Step 1 – KWS Environment Set-up
What we need from you:
- Contact information of the admin user of your KWS Control Panel
- Full name
- Email address
- Company Name
SuperAwesome will set up a KWS environment for you
Your environment will come with the following:
- Control Panel – This is the main dashboard where you can create your KWS apps, brand and administer them.
- Parent Portal – The parent portal that parents will use to give permissions to kids registered in your apps.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) View – A pre-built webview that you can utilize to handle your user authentication flows.
Step 2 – Access your Control Panel
Once your KWS environment has been generated, you (the admin user defined in step 1) will receive an email containing the following information:
- Username (which will be your email address)
- URL to the login page for your Control Panel
- URL to a page where you can set your password