Push Notifications collect personal information hence providing such features to kids requires a lot of care. KWS manages the flow required to provide direct notice to parents for compliant push notifications.
Below is an example of how KWS fascilitates such a flow:
- The kid is presented with a native Push Notification subscription dialog (which is triggered as defined by your app).
- They can then choose to accept or decline it.
- If the kid accepts, your app checks (using the KWS API) if the kid has (parental) permission to receive push notifications.
- If the kid has permission, your app then subscribes thm to your push notification provider.
- The kid can now receive new push notifications (for as long as push notifications remain enabled on their device and their parent has not revoked permissions).