Try a KWS sandbox environment
If you are not yet a partner and would like to try KWS in a free sandbox environment, you can request one here.
Register for a KWS account
- If you are ready to integrate KWS into your app or website, contact your Implementation Manager, providing the following details:
- Your company name
- The full name and email address of your designated KWS Control Panel admin user
2. SuperAwesome will then set up a KWS environment for you. Your environment will include:
- The Control Panel – the developers’ dashboard where you create and manage your KWS apps and their users.
- The Parent Portal – the parents’ dashboard where they manage permissions for their kids to use your apps.
- The multi-app single sign-on (SSO) view – a pre-built webview that handles your user authentication flows.
3. When your KWS environment is ready, we will send the following information to your designated admin user’s email address :
- Username (the admin user’s email address)
- URL to the login page for your Control Panel
- URL to a page where you can set your password
If you need any help with your new KWS account, please don’t hesitate to contact us.