Try a KWS sandbox environment
If you are not yet a partner and would like to try KWS in a free sandbox environment, you can request one here.
Register for a KWS account
- If you are ready to integrate KWS into your app or website, contact your Implementation Manager, providing the following details:
- Your company name
- The full name and email address of your designated KWS Control Panel admin user
2. SuperAwesome will then set up a KWS environment for you. Your environment will include:
- The Control Panel – the developers’ dashboard where you create and manage your KWS apps and their users.
- The Parent Portal – the parents’ dashboard where they manage permissions for their kids to use your apps.
3. When your KWS environment is ready, we will send the following information to your designated admin user’s email address :
- Username (the admin user’s email address)
- URL to the login page for your Control Panel
- URL to a page where you can set your password
If you need any help with your new KWS account, please don’t hesitate to contact us.