Below is a snapshot of the most recent key changes to the Kids Web Services Platform. Make sure you bookmark this page and check it regularly for updates. If you have any questions or want further details on any of the below do reach out to us.
- Improvements were made to scale up KWS’s internal components and dependent third party services, including our verification methods, product analytics, network services, database services, and email services.
- Improvements were made to KWS’s load handling capabilities.
- In order to better support devices with multiple users, the SSO has been updated to always prompt users to retype their password when trying to log in to a saved username.
- The KWS Team has launched a new support process for all customers.
To learn more, read this guide.
- The KWS platform now supports Thai.
- Further optimizations were made to enhance the KWS platform’s support for Russian.
- In order to improve conversion rates in Mexico, Clave Única de Registro de Población (CURP) has been added as a new parent verification method.
- Improvements were made to all customers’ KWS environments to further reduce the number of production bugs.
- Improvements were made to shorten SSO links to reduce complexity and human error. Some values are now being stored as ‘defaults’ in our database instead of needing to be present in the SSO link. The use of query strings can still override these defaults.